AW: [cod] 1.3 patch the good and bad - iwd check sum will not be fixed.

bhousley at aps-services.com bhousley at aps-services.com
Wed Jun 7 14:05:02 EDT 2006

This has been my thought since last november. Ever since i had to load 5 gigs of material on
my server. I have never been a huge fan of this game. but choppy game play and back
seating linux binaries go a long way reinforce my low opinion.  i can only imagine
what actual server providers are going through.