[cod] 1.3 patch the good and bad - iwd check sum will not be fixed.

lists at codclanservers.net lists at codclanservers.net
Wed Jun 7 11:15:16 EDT 2006

It would appear that COD2 1.0 was based on the COD 1.0 source code, and
not COD 1.5. Not sure who's idea that was or why they used the old code
base, assuming that's what they did. It seems the majority of us
expected COD2 1.0 to be based on COD 1.5, as 1.5 had all of the bugs
fixed and the features added that made it a hit in our gaming community.