[cod] GUID/CDKey kick

Quint van Drosthagen cod at se-easy.net
Thu Jun 1 11:08:32 EDT 2006

Hi all,

Don't want to start a flame here, but I only run a cracked server (not
checking cd-key) because otherwise my server is really empty (this has
happen after upgrading from 1.0 to 1.2c) But it is not an illegal game,
bought 2 copy's in the store, and all of the members of the clans I run for
are running legal versions.

But the way I see it is that ok I'm allowing non legal game users to my
server (for now until the servers are getting full) but I won't tolerate
cheating. Legal or not cheating is in my eyes the biggest thread of users
leaving the server...

And to let you know the 2 other servers i'm hosting remote are legal (and
most of the time empty) but when people where playing the same thing
happened.

Regards
Quint