[cod] Problems with COD2 server CPU load

Quint van Drosthagen cod at se-easy.net
Fri Jul 21 13:54:32 EDT 2006

Hi there.. Strace is strait forward it gives you a inside of what the binary
is doing inside your kernel (calls etc) Some programs are looping or are
having problems with things. But now that you told you are using a 64bits
kernel, I can remember a couple of posts back somebody had the same
troubles. And if I'm right there was no solution (something like not able to
run on 64bit)

Found it this was on a debian system. In that post there was the advice to
install the 32bit library because cod2 is a 32bit program.

Ryan can you shine your light on this.

Gr.

Quint