[cod] status iwd/sum mismatch (map problems)

Quint van Drosthagen cod at se-easy.net
Sat Jul 8 07:08:22 EDT 2006

Can I send you mine copies...;-)

-----Original Message-----
From: gadruid at bellsouth.net [mailto:gadruid at bellsouth.net]
Sent: vrijdag 7 juli 2006 20:48
To: cod at icculus.org
Subject: Re: Re: [cod] status iwd/sum mismatch (map problems)

Just so you know, CoD3 will not be released for PC.  It is for Console only.
And it is not being developed by IW, but by Trayarch (aka Graymatter).  I
believe this is the end of the CoD series for IW.

I don't know about other places, but here in the US, if the game is flawed,
you can return it for a full refund.  If they refuse the refund, then you
have a case.  But it appears that ATVI will refund the money.

John

> From: "Eduardo E. Silva" <esilva at silvex.com>
> Date: 2006/07/07 Fri PM 02:14:13 EDT
> To: cod at icculus.org
> Subject: Re: [cod] status iwd/sum mismatch (map problems)
>

> That is computers for you...:) AND having my first expresso...
> What really stinks about all of these things is that MOST software
> companies. Including Microsoft. publish  fixes for issues with
> their  software, specially when it comes to security holes.
> I mean you  are publishing games that are SOLD that contain
> flaws that prevent  you from truly doing what you paid for. This is
> not just the case of COD2. It has been the same problems with the ENTIRE
> COD  line.
> I wish I could do something about it, but like
> everybody here. Unless we come  together we are toast.
> Specially  since they won't release COD3 for PC yet. I am sure if
> they publish it. We are
> going to have the SAME old issues: no PB, no
> this not that, bugs here bugs there.
> It all comes down to the
> persons doing the QA and the director of development. Which I know, but I
> can't publish out of a courtesy. Look in the game's box that the game
> came in.
> Steven Hartland wrote:
> > What on earth
> happened to your email here? Got 5 lines down and gave in
> >
> reading.
> >
> > Steve

---
To unsubscribe, send a blank email to cod-unsubscribe at icculus.org