[cod] status iwd/sum mismatch (map problems)

lists at codclanservers.net lists at codclanservers.net
Fri Jul 7 11:35:01 EDT 2006

Apparently if we want this issue fixed we should continue to request
that Activision/Infinity Ward increase the length of this string in the
COD2 MP Client on their next patch, assuming there is another patch
coming out for COD2 PC. That would practically bring COD2 up to where
the COD1 1.5 code left off. But considering 402's official statement
that Infinity Ward does not intend to fix this issue, let's not hold our
breath. :/ We're just really glad that the COD2 1.3 Linux bins were
finally released.