[cod] status iwd/sum mismatch (map problems)

James Landi jim at landi.net
Thu Jul 6 07:13:33 EDT 2006

The official IW spokesperson, 402 replies:

Quote:

As I stated, we will be unable to release a fix for this issue, which is why
this is a 'work-around' and not a fix.

It is not meant as a fix, but is the alternative and answer to not getting
the IWD checksum error.

To answer Freeman's question. This means that we will be unable to fix this
issue.

-Jim

Rudedog

FPSadmin.com