[cod] [COD] SMP Kernels

Quint van Drosthagen cod at se-easy.net
Mon Jan 30 06:30:41 EST 2006

Ok didn't know that but still I think the load on the machine will be high
because you still have the problem that each process has to wait until he
gets processor time.. I'm curious what your vmstat is saying in this cause..
Can you run a vmstat 5 for my for about 5 minutes and let me know what the
procs/b is saying. This line indicates how many procs are waiting until they
are getting cpu time..

Regards

Quint