[cod] master server problems

Phloam phloam_be at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 25 03:46:26 EST 2006

Banning everyone with ID 0? Your server must be pretty empty then... :-)

  Basically more then 50% of the players joining on my server have 0 for a GUID and it's not like it's full of cheaters. The GUID system seems pretty much FUBAR. I hope they can manage to fix it because it's utterly useless right now...

"Cpt. Kirk" <cpt.kirk at cod-uo.net> wrote:

Perhaps too much copies sold and hardware upgrade forgotten;-)
At the moment I ban players with ID 0 using the firewall, but there is a
script at iwnation that holds players in spectator mode.