[cod] master server problems

Cpt. Kirk cpt.kirk at cod-uo.net
Wed Jan 25 00:04:20 EST 2006

Geoff Goas schrieb:

>has anyone else noticed a huge increase in the amount of players with
>a GUID of 0 lately? not only that, 9 times out of 10 when i try to
>connect to a server it says "Awaiting key code authorization" which is
>not usual.
>
>--
>Geoff Goas, Administrator
>|ax|anarchic - http://www.anarchic-x.com

Cod2master was offline for a while since christmas.
Before that, the GUID wheren´t unique.
At the moment most player have an ID, non unique...
I own a legal copy and got 55! different keys.

Perhaps too much copies sold and hardware upgrade forgotten;-)
At the moment I ban players with ID 0 using the firewall, but there is a
script at iwnation that holds players in spectator mode.

No AC and no GUID´s will result in the locking of our servers end of the
month.