Fwd: [cod] Cod Help

Jason Henderson exec_vp at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 21 14:04:23 EST 2006

Guys I want to thank you for all your help, I got the permissions sorted and server is running fine.

  Next question is this, since I am not good at linux I was wondering if there is a way to adjust how fast my server responds.  For some reason the COD2 server has a ping of about 150+ at times.  Now here is the specs for my server.

  It's a co-located  Linux server out of Los Angeles.
  It has 2000 GB transfer per month with a 100 Mbit port speed.
  Running a AMD Athlon 64 bit 3500+ Skt939 processor.
  1 GB Ram with a 160 GB Serial ATA.
  We have Red Hat 4.0 and Plesk 7.5 Reloaded on there.

  Now I am not a server guru but with a 100 Mbit port speed I would think I would get better ping on my server than 150+. The only other thing currently running on this box is a Teamspeak server.  So any ideas would greatly help.

  Thanks,

  Jason

Click Bouyow <click at deadboneplatoon.com> wrote:
  What Jay said: