[cod] stats generator

Quint van Drosthagen cod at se-easy.net
Thu Jan 19 08:50:56 EST 2006

Same here... Good luck my brother...;-)

Regards
Quint

-----Original Message-----
From: Cpt. Kirk [mailto:cpt.kirk at cod-uo.net]
Sent: donderdag 19 januari 2006 0:13
To: cod at icculus.org
Subject: Re: [cod] stats generator

Quint van Drosthagen schrieb:

>WoW nice logfile size... Big server....;-) No I'm just hosting a 12 players
>tdm and a 12 players ctf... So my log will not be that big...;-)
>
>So if I'm correct you say that vsp has a DoS security issue, and you are
>saying if you hav a choice pick one of the others... But I like vsp it
looks
>very nice... Damn....
>
>I have a lot of tips now... And want to thank you all for helping me... I
>will look around and pick one...
>
>Greets
>Quint

Vsp is a very fine program for our needs. I´m actually using it. But you
should be aware, that some unwanted things could happen
I saw no ideal stats program until now. The best program would combine
html output in combination with vsp´s savestate feature and mohsta´s
detailed user stats.
Unhappyly I´m not able to write something like that because I´m too busy
by administrating our existing servers, defending attacks, dealing with
trolls and so on:(
--
The end of month will come...