[cod] stats generator

Cpt. Kirk cpt.kirk at cod-uo.net
Wed Jan 18 07:19:41 EST 2006

Click Bouyow schrieb:

>I use b3 and XLRstats (http://www.deadboneplatoon.com/stats/) B3
>(http://www.bigbrotherbot.com) is a bit of a bear to setup, but runs like a
>champ.  It is absolutely the best admin program for Linux and CoD/CoD2.
>XLRstats is a plugin for B3.  Both use mysql to maintain a database.
>
>John

One reason, because the sb is so big:
-rw-r--r--  1 xxxxx users 803548256 2006-01-18 13:03 games_mp.log
If you run vsp, add the directory to the robots.txt, check your logs and
firewall nasty servers. It´s easy to run DoS attacks.
I also used mohstats, it is more detailed. You can compare your stats
against other players. Not so good: it always checks the whole logile.
B3 was also running and it´s really a little bit tricky to set up. I
took a look to XLRstats, it which also creates html, which is a lot
faster the php/mysql.
There is another program called dreamstats, but I haven´t tested until now.