[cod] stats generator

john at sherrit.net john at sherrit.net
Wed Jan 18 05:07:52 EST 2006

I'm using Mohstats, have been since I was running a mohbox it works perfectly
and i have it automated so that the webserver contacts the gameserver and
downloads the logs and parses them and it also deletes the log file from the
server since it creates a cache on the webserver.

The webserver then parses the logs and creates the html files.

You can see them here... at the moment i'm running a windows server so
it's more
complicated as i have to rename the log file on the server before i can delete
it. (Windows sheesh ;) )

I have still to rename some of the weps and new maps for it so they
show up with
the right names. ie bocage instead of mp_breakout.

Let me know if you think it's what you want.

Jas

http://www.kronos1.org/stats/output/