[cod] stats generator

Jim Mayes jim.mayes at onemean.net
Tue Jan 17 14:30:10 EST 2006

vsp will work with cod2.

  _____

From: Quint van Drosthagen [mailto:cod at se-easy.net]
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2006 12:24 PM
To: cod at icculus.org
Subject: [cod] stats generator

Hi all,

I have a question. I am looking for a stats generator to create stats on my
site. I saw a lot of good generators out there for cod2 but there all
windows based. I'm running my server on a linux based platform, and I'm
looking for a stats generator that runs on linux. I saw that vsp does it but
this generator has not yet support for cod2 (there working on it I saw).

Now my question does anybody knows a linux based generator.

Thanks for the help

Quint