Simple COD2 setup Script.

dallas at crd-dwc.com dallas at crd-dwc.com
Fri Jan 13 04:19:26 EST 2006

I have written a script, poor one yes, but it works here. I would like for someone to look at it and see if it works for them as well. It is for setting up an extremely basic COD2 Linux server under RedHat ES4, Debain/DSL & Fedora 4. Please be constructive, It can be located at:

http://damnsmalllinux.org/cgi-bin/forums/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=19;t=10565;st=20

I will be issueing a better script in a couple of days to make it so you can run the server from the DVD version without copying the files to the server. This works for those that want pure servers only. However this loads to memory and is extremely fast (perportional to the amount of memory installed) 2 gig min. REALLY CLicks on a Dual Xeon 3.0 w/8 gigs mem.

Thanks for your help
Dallas