[cod] [COD2] FS_GAME

Jeff Anderson jeffroanderson at comcast.net
Fri Jan 13 00:12:36 EST 2006

I had the right one on my pc, but I now remember that I had another
server provider help copy some files over and I bet he had the wrong
version.  Didn't even think about that until now.

Anyway, it's working correctly now.   You don't want to know how much
time I wasted trying to figure out what was wrong. lol

Thanks again everyone for helping!