[cod] [COD2] FS_GAME

Nicolai Guba nicolai at btinternet.com
Thu Jan 12 20:57:58 EST 2006

I noticed that keeping the miles directory + the *.so files in the
server directory (even if it;s linux) cures some segfault problems with
some mods.

Could be that somehow they get referenced regardless and because not
present null (0) is returned instead of some handle which can cause a
segfault.

But that's a big stab in the dark...  Not sure whether it helps your
problem.