Console: Player Name: Delta request from out of date packet.

bhousley at aps-services.com bhousley at aps-services.com
Tue Jan 10 19:03:56 EST 2006

I was sitting down and eating lunch when I checked the console of my
cod2 server. What I saw was totally normal at first, two players playing.
One with unnamed with a guid and one named with a guid of 0.

No big deal right? I strike up a conversation with them and learn they
are from france, so I open up google language tools and have a decent talk.

So I went outside after my lunch, had a smoke and came back,
and this was the last line of my console:

juge dreed: Delta request from out of date packet.

I play innocent and here is what followed:

say "que des types faites-vous pour l'amusement? sans compter que cod2"
<me asking what they do for fun, besides cod2.>

juge dreed^7: G PAS EU LE TEMP DE VOIR
<Google says: "G  HAVE The TEMP SEE" I don't know what this means>
Sending heartbeat to cod2master.activision.com
say "prenez-vous des pommes de terre que je puis emprunter?"
<me still acting innocent and asking if they have any potatoes i can borrow>
juge dreed^7: LOL
say "juge dreed: Demande de delta de paquet démodé."
<me displaying the log line translated into french>

Then I get four full console pages of:
[...]

When this was running the map rotated.
When the client came back he proceded to do the same thing twice, then I banned
them.