[cod] Cost of Cheating has gone up...New Punkbuster

i3d.nl - Server admin serveradmin at i3d.nl
Wed Jan 4 04:38:20 EST 2006

Try to read and understand the rest of the article:

PunkBuster now computes Hardware GUIDs for various pieces of hardware on
players' systems while playing on PunkBuster servers. We use multiple
private one-way hashes so that no serial number information for individual
computers can be determined by admins or anyone else who may try to obtain
this information from a Hardware GUID (and as always, no personal
information of any kind is examined, stored or transmitted by PunkBuster).

  _____