[cod] [COD] Master Servers

Stephane armageddon21 at sympatico.ca
Wed Feb 15 22:46:58 EST 2006

The problem of servers not showing in the list seams to be a client master
list loading problem.

If you look at the total number of servers when you click refresh list,  let
say its 5000,  click it again , it will increase  and again and again and
again till you it 6700+ servers then let it load.

That's sad because most people click only once and say look there's 5000
servers when in reality their missing 2000 in the list.

That's my  2cent  :)