IWD sum/name mismatch

Lestat lestat at aresgames.com
Tue Dec 26 18:43:28 EST 2006

Hi,

Someone know how to fix or what makes that message "iwd sum/name mismatch"
when using some mods into the fs_game folder only on Linux server?

I got some mods that when installed into the fs_game they show this error
when connecting, when I put the mod's file into the main it is working (but
of course it is not good because player got the file into theyr main) and on
a windows server it is working without problem

Tryed with sv_pure "0" (into the cfg and confgi_mp_server.cfg) but is the
same.

So I really need to fix this issue because I don't have so much windows
server. Can someone help me?

Thanks