[cod] gcc3 lib

NewLight Systems nls at newlightsystems.com
Mon Dec 18 19:54:58 EST 2006

why upload to this gccs ?

Ryan C. Gordon escribió:

>> The link to gcc3 libs appears to be down.
>> http://icculus.org/updates/cod/gcc3-libs.tar.bz2
>> Can someone fix it? Ryan?
>
> Our mod_offload server is having some issues at the moment, so I
> disabled it...try the same URL again now.
>
> --ryan.

*David Aguilar Valero*
Dpto. Comercial y Soporte técnico
NewLight Systems
*Servidores de juegos, HW, Dedicados*

*crk01 at nls.es*
crk01 at newlightsystems.com
tecnico at newlightsystems.com
#NewLight_Systems @ irc-hispano.org
*www.newlightsystems.com
www.nls.es*

This email and any files or attachments transmitted with it are intended
solely for the use of the intended recipient. This email is confidential
and may contain legally privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient you should not read, disseminate, distribute, or copy
this email. If you have received this email in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete it from your system.