[cod] Problems with COD2 server CPU load

Stephane armageddon21 at sympatico.ca
Fri Aug 18 10:38:28 EDT 2006

Maybe you have a wrong IWD file creating some kind of problem?

Maybe reupload new IWD files from a difference source.

I had servers crashing like mad only in specific situation like playing SD
for example.  I tried everything, checked the MD5sum of all IWD and they
were all perfect. I finally decided to replace them anyway. problem solved.

My 2 cent :-)

  _____