[cod] Map keeps looping when loading

Ian mu mu.llamas at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 07:52:37 EDT 2006

Any chance you could paste a client console, and I'm assuming the server
isn't looping? (i.e if the server is looping, don't worry about the client
console).

Have seen a few similar things with different versions of pakfiles (named
the same) loaded in the past, but normally would see some error in console
on client or server to give a clue.