[cod] server log (has to be a bug)

Quint van Drosthagen cod at se-easy.net
Fri Apr 28 14:17:13 EDT 2006

And this is the winner.... It is working like a charm.. Looked also what
this pb_sv_LogSync cvar does on punkbuster.com and here it is...

PB_SV_LogSync [0/1]

When set to 1 (default is 0), PB will name Game log files in accordance with
PB log files using the same serial number system; Game log files will still
be stored in the same location inside the game directory either way, but
will have the same filename as the corresponding PB log file and both will
be closed at the end of each map and a new log file will be opened

Stupid we didn't see this... So if you are using the template files from
punksbusted.com change this cvar...