[cod] Where are all the players?

Andre Lorbach alorbach at ro1.adiscon.com
Wed Apr 26 04:04:13 EDT 2006

Don't get us wrong. We are happy to finally have the patch and PB.
However some issues need to be solved soon or the game is doomed. Btw
the linux 1.2c Server is running very stable since a week now. How about
making a public release now? Seems like that, many people are holding
back to update their servers as the linux server release is not public
yet.

--
deltaray