[cod] Where are all the players?

Andre Lorbach alorbach at ro1.adiscon.com
Wed Apr 26 04:04:13 EDT 2006

I have learned that Servers not running the default port appear at a lower priority in the browser list when you refresh the list in cod2. And another problem is that the Client does not always seem to get the full list.

In my testing, our server running on the default port did appear directly in the list, but the other servers running non default ports appeared a few minutes lates.

--
deltaray