[cod] [COD] Server not showing in master server list

leoncoin leoncoin at btopenworld.com
Wed Apr 26 03:23:19 EDT 2006

I had a similar problem when I first started configing for COD2 back in
October ...COD2 in my experience doesn't like any other port other that
28960. You can still connect to it via the console (/connect
00.00.00.00:28962) however the master server and other servers don't
like it. My solution was to have a different ip for each server.
However ..for all I know this is no longer issue.

However I must stress as has been said here .. If you are trying to run
2 games on the same ip and the same port you have two hopes and one of
thems called bob.

Mark
AFD Leoncoin