[cod] Where are all the players?

Ian Stewart prometheus at the-mythicals.co.uk
Tue Apr 25 19:01:50 EDT 2006

A few of my team mates have said this to me... I do believe it may well
be the refresh rate they have their graphics set to . It kinda negates
having a top end card and not pushing it, but to run in full dx9 with
high settings does give u more of a sicky feeling apparently. I run mine
on normal type settings ( nothing special )and run it at least 75+ hz
NOT the 60hz as standard.. tell em to try that

Ian