[cod] Where are all the players?

Ian Stewart prometheus at the-mythicals.co.uk
Tue Apr 25 18:53:05 EDT 2006

The drop in players on cod2 after the patch probably relates to a few
things,  1 : a lot of people still havent updated because of all the
mods available at the time.. awe etc  or Possibly  loads of them  dont
want pb to catch em :)  And 2 there is a problem I think with the
authentication servers / master server listing. as a lot of othere
people have stated here.