[cod] Where are all the players?

::DFC::MacBooom[NL] macbooom at dutchfightclub.nl
Tue Apr 25 16:22:50 EDT 2006

 <http://www.punksbusted.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19914>
http://www.punksbusted.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19914 for the pb
config files, create them and put them in de pb folder of your server.

Add exec pbsv.cfg to your server config to make sure it will run

if you register on punksbusted, you can also create a streaming server.

Pro is een masterbanlist with caught cheaters.

And scan files for cheats and the cod2 game files if they are not messed up

If the server lags, put cvarwalk to 1,2 or 3

Cvarloggin to 0

And logsync to 0

Those settings are the heaviest for the server on the standard setting,
don’t st cvar walk to 0, that you do not want.

MacBooom

  _____