Where are all the players?

Andre Lorbach alorbach at ro1.adiscon.com
Mon Apr 24 17:26:03 EDT 2006

Hi all in the list,

Is it just me, or where are all the people who played cod2 before? Our
servers won't get filled as before anymore since the patch has been
released. When I look to stats.callofduty.com I see almost 1 Server for
2 players.

This is kinda disappointing, things like GUID 0 bug have gone worse,
stats logging is broken and other bugs have been introduced. These
things are driving the people away. It has also a negative effect on
buying Cod3 (when it will be released).

If you guys @IW indent to save the cod2 community, it would be a good
idea to start solving this problems now. Don't get me wrong, people like
me will try to continue to support cod2 as far as possible, but we have
serious problems here which need to be fixed very soon. Otherwise Cod2
could be doomed.

Regards,
deltaray