[cod] Spawns in TDM cod2 1.2

CoDClanServers Sales Team sales at codclanservers.net
Thu Apr 20 12:01:14 EDT 2006

Ryan is not a developer for the game, his contracted job is to port the
Windows server code over to Linux, period. If you have problems with the
spawn points you might be better off discussing them at
http://www.iwnation.com/Forums/index.php

Let is also be noted that if you and others feel the same about the new
TDM spawns, then making a small mod to use the old spawns would be a
breeze for any experienced modder in the scene.

Regards