[cod] 1.2b?

Pale Horse pale.horse at comcast.net
Wed Apr 19 16:46:42 EDT 2006

The localized string issue appears corrected now. Tried it using 2 versions
of a beta mod based on AWE we were using prior to the patch that relied
heavily on the localized string issue. Initial tests show the lprint seg
fault that was occurring is no longer an issue. Will advise if any problems
with it in further testing Ryan.