[cod] License info?

Dallas Crandall dallas at crd-dwc.com
Mon Apr 17 22:08:45 EDT 2006

Ryan,
I have downloaded a copy of the binary's that were in this series of posts.
The version I am running currently is coming up as 1.2 short version. What
should it say? The server OS I have cobbled together plays the  server
directly from the Activision's DVD version, so  I will not include anything
that will require a license other then a GPL. I have had to go through more
trouble to make sure I am not violating a license then I did configuring my
servers and the OS. I would also like to say thank you for giving us your
time an effort in making the linux versions of the servers.
Thanks again,
Dallas