[cod] 1.2a patch and connection timeout

::DFC::MacBooom[NL] macbooom at dutchfightclub.nl
Sun Apr 16 15:30:59 EDT 2006

No i did not have them yet, also did not hear any of our cod2 playing
members or our large Group of regular guests.

But  how does /reconnect work when you run it in console when your waited
for longer then 10sec.

Cause I did have it sometimes with the 1.0 and then the /reconnect in
console after waiting the first time not anymore then 10sec, worked always
for me.

It at least helps you with not waiting to long;-) and you can still run the
1.2 and especially punkbuster, cause for what I've seen already now in the
logs makes me believe that the prognoses of 30% cheaters (cheatfiles or
illegal cvar tweaks) was not wrong. And I don't want to run without anymore.

  _____