[cod] Huh new maps not running

Cod Admin cod at se-easy.net
Sat Apr 15 15:33:48 EDT 2006

Here it is... But can't see anything wrong...

set sv_mapRotation "gametype tdm mp_harbor gametype tdm mp_rhine gametype tdm ma
p mp_breakout gametype tdm map mp_brecourt gametype tdm map mp_burgundy gametype
 tdm map mp_carentan gametype tdm map mp_dawnville gametype tdm map mp_decoy gam
etype tdm map mp_downtown gametype tdm map mp_farmhouse gametype tdm map mp_leni
ngrad gametype tdm map mp_matmata gametype tdm map mp_railyard gametype tdm map
mp_toujane gametype tdm map mp_trainstation"