[cod] server log (has to be a bug)

Henri Mecklin // Coixi coixi at pelikaista.net
Sat Apr 15 08:00:32 EDT 2006

After you start your server, check the value of g_log. If (when) it's
000000<x>.log change it to your_desired_logfile.log and make sure that
it changes (check value of g_log again). Now change map and check value
of g_log again. For me it stays in the value i set after server start.

What's g_log value in this point for you?

 - Coixi