Cod2 1.2a or 1.2 patch not working

Tóth Csaba toth.csaba at criscomp.de
Sat Apr 15 02:30:02 EDT 2006

Hi!

Situation:
Our cod2 linux server  cannot accept connections after upgrading 1.2 or
1.2a patch!
Server works fine with 1.0a no problems with mods or any.
after 1.2a patch the server:
everythings seems to be fine becouse server starting fine, but
- can't accept connections "awaiting conn ... 1 to verylong"
- console not show any connection attempt

Had anyone same problem? How can we fix! Is this a built in feature or what?
I sad again : 1.0a works fine, no firewall, no PB, nothing just cod2 1.2a!

All of our servers producing same error -> kernel 2.4.3x  and 2.6.x

help!