[cod] Fixed Linux binary: Maprotation fails with rhine and harbor

Ian mu mu.llamas at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 13:55:27 EDT 2006

By the sounds of it, its down to a bug in the linux bins that was in a
previous version originally which needed a fix with the localisation strings
or something (not like I fully understand it :)). Same problem was there at
the start in 1.0 and it was worked around, so probably same thing will have
to be done again I guess by Ryan.