[cod] logs folder in .callofduty2/main

Ian mu mu.llamas at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 11:21:27 EDT 2006

Ah sorry misread, thought you meant from same install. Does sound odd then
assuming no one else has changed some config. (Is it possible someone
changed a log setting via rcon and seta and its saved in the
config_mp_server.cfg ?). Interesting if the corrupt pak would do that
though.

md5sum iw_15.iwd
9edc75cbe32d571065a15621ba441903  iw_15.iwd

Hope that helps at least :).