[cod] logs folder in .callofduty2/main

Henri Mecklin // Coixi coixi at pelikaista.net
Fri Apr 14 11:12:56 EDT 2006

Yeah, i know and i'm attending to use it even in single server but in
these, these two are completely different machines.

The problem may have been with my iw_15.iwd file which was corrupted (ar
atleast it had different md5sum than iw_15.iwd file in my 1st server).
I'm gonna run tests now with the right iw_15.iwd file :)

Can you verify that md5sum for iw_15.iwd is:

9edc75cbe32d571065a15621ba441903

Thanks

 - Coixi