[cod] logs folder in .callofduty2/main

Ian mu mu.llamas at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 10:58:57 EDT 2006

Hiya, for multiple servers I'd tend you use +set fs_homepath <somepath> for
configs and logs. Not really sure its ideal having 2 processes trying to
write to the same logfile etc. Not sure thats the actual problem you are
mentioning anyway, but its the way I'd start off with when having more than
1 server.