[cod] Fixed Linux binary: Maprotation fails with rhine and harbor

Marc Wieneke smogga at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 08:30:52 EDT 2006

Thank you Ryan for giving us the binaries so fast,
my server is running fine now with the new version 1.2a.

That the most mods doesn't work doesn't wondering me, they need to
update their mods too i think. They said that you have to uninstall
all mods before updating the game. That says it all.

But if i add the 2 new maps to the maprotation on an unmodified server
they won't be loaded although they are existing in the
currentmaprotation too they'll be skipped by the game. Loading the two
maps manually is working fine for me.

Is there anyone else who made this experience?
A fix or a hint would be nice.

Greetz SmoG