[cod] Fixed linux binary still crashes when running a mod

Ian mu mu.llamas at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 06:59:30 EDT 2006

Yep, naturally that has been done. Not looking for any support on any of the
mods here, didn't want to imply that.

Was posting it here merely as an information for others to be aware they may
well have the same problem if using the mod and doing the same.

I just find that very useful, as some people typically ask us which mods
currently work, and its nice to have feedback from others on the list what
mods to recommend to people to use until their favourite one is updated to
1.2, rather than try every single mod out there :).

Sharing information is good :).