AW: [cod] Fixed Linux binary.

René Enskat rene at enskat.de
Fri Apr 14 05:35:24 EDT 2006

But i want to control it via the config

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Gavin Rodgers [mailto:support at 4u-servers.co.uk]
Gesendet: Freitag, 14. April 2006 11:32
An: cod at icculus.org
Betreff: RE: [cod] Fixed Linux binary.

Add +set sv_punkbuster 1 to the start line ;)

Regards
4u-servers Support department
4u-servers.co.uk
4u-servers.co.uk/forums (forums with 500+ FREE Arcade games to play)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This mail contains information which is confidential and may also be
privileged. It is for exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you
are not the intended  recipient(s), please note that any distribution,
copying or use of this mail or the information in it is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this mail in error, please notify us
immediately and then destroy this mail and any copies of it. Thank you!

WARNING:
Although the company has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no
viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept
responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email
or attachments.