[cod] Fixed Linux binary.

Mike ik_ben_mike at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 13 20:29:37 EDT 2006

And http://bokkerijder.madoka.be/cod/cod2-lnxded-1.2a-04132006.tar.bz2

Greetz Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Kai Dürkop [mailto:kai at vexo-multigaming.de]
Sent: vrijdag 14 april 2006 2:21
To: cod at icculus.org
Subject: AW: [cod] Fixed Linux binary.

Thanks Ryan,

Mirror:
http://vexo-multigaming.de/cod2-lnxded-1.2a-04132006.tar.bz2

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Ryan C. Gordon [mailto:icculus at icculus.org]
Gesendet: Freitag, 14. April 2006 02:14
An: cod at icculus.org
Betreff: [cod] Fixed Linux binary.

I'm going to spare the comparisons between the "OMG WE WANT IT NOW!!!!"
and the "OMG THIS LEAKED VERSION CRASHES ALL THE TIME" emails.   :)

Here's a fixed 1.2 patch...we'll call it 1.2a. This handles the crash on
mapchange where you get the BG_IndexForString error message, and some
other memory corruption fixes that Valgrind exposed. It's basically the
04102006 binary with an updated cod2_lnxded, so pull the old one off
your mirrors right now and replace it with this.

This build isn't official, but since you can't put the toothpaste back
in the tube, please feel free to mirror it. Comments go here, bugs go to
https://bugzilla.icculus.org/

   http://treefort.icculus.org/cod/cod2-lnxded-1.2a-04132006.tar.bz2

   md5sum:
    24769fc0b08c997ed84d61a8685b692c  cod2-lnxded-1.2a-04132006.tar.bz2

--ryan.