[cod] 1.2 build - problems with unlocalized strings, de ja vu all over again?

Luis Miguel Oliveira beckett at dgsclan.org
Thu Apr 13 19:05:01 EDT 2006

Hi guys,

I just updated the DGS servers and I just can't seem to solve a big problem
I have... no one is able to connect to any server I updated...

1,2,3,.....40...50... and just continues...

I just copied the patch and unzipped it... did the chmod... and nothing...
the server starts with everything in perfect condition... but nobody is able
to connect..

Regards,

Luis