[cod] Re: how long 1st cod2 binary took

::DFC::MacBooom[NL] macbooom at dutchfightclub.nl
Thu Apr 13 16:39:53 EDT 2006

Didn't set this question up for the flaming stuff.
Just to get a indication of how long this process was with previous
versions.
So we all would know what to expect.
Nothing more nothing less.

If you want to flame please go to the iwn forums they have enough of that
stuff there.

And I quess ryan has heard enough complaining the last couple of days cause
every one wants these binaries.
But I'd rather wait a few days so everything works properly then that we get
something that does not work ok and was rushed over to get it out.
And he does not deserve any of the anger some persons feel for IW/AV so lets
keep it here clean.

Thumbs up ryan